2. Definitions. “The Website” means the website associated with the domain name www.seid.it. “SEID” refers to S.E.I.D. Srl, the owner of the Website.t. “SEID” refers to S.E.I.D. Srl, the owner of the Website.
4. Intellectual Property. The content on the Website, except all Subscriber Content (as defined below), including without limitation, the trademarks, copyrights, text, software, graphics, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Website Content”), is owned by or licensed to SEID and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the Italy and foreign countries. The Website Content is provided for your personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of SEID. SEID reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website Content.
7. Third Party Intellectual Property. SEID respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to remove material that infringes another person’s copyright or other intellectual property right.
8. Website Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Website and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that SEID assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any user communication, information, or configuration. You, and not SEID, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website. SEID does not review or control the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website, and accordingly SEID does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that SEID and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Website, including all Subscriber Content.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website, including with regard to any Subscriber Content.
11. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH IT. FURTHER, SEID MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. SEID FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED. SEID MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE, OR TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SPECIFICATIONS OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN IT, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND SEID MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THIS WEBSITE OR TO MAKE ANY NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS WEBSITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SEID AND ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.